Thursday, October 1, 2009

why is it?

That when my husband is away on business that I find myself deep in thought about silly things? I'm more pensive, reflective, and almost sad when he is not around. I have a hard time being happy for others, seeing the bright side of situations. It's almost like I wish unhappiness on others just b/c I am unhappy. Is this something others experience as well, am I just sad b/c my other half is not here?
My husband and I have been married for almost 13 years now. That seems like forever, yet I can remember everything so well. We were married 1/2 way through my sophomore year of college, I was just 19 years old. Many people said we were too young, didn't know what we were doing. But we did....we were young and in love....we married in Vegas...I don't regret it for a second! We travelled and had fun and remodeled a house....we didn't have kids until our 7th year of marriage. Things got more complicated then, we had some problems, but we survived...I'm thankful every day for my husband and am so lucky and proud to call him my dear!

No comments:

Post a Comment