Sunday, September 27, 2009

life with boys

I was thinking about this earlier and thought I'd jot some of it down before I forget....

when you have boys it will never surprise you when:
there is ALWAYS pee in the toilet...sometimes more!
there is usually water all over the bathroom counter and floor (I am just happy they are washing their hands)
you will find toys in compromising positions
crumbs all over the dining room floor
toys scattered across the basement floor, bedroom floors, living room floors...
sand in pockets
mud on shoes
grass stains on jeans
numerous cuts and bruises and scrapes on knees

but with boys you will also find many I love you's, snuggles, hugs and kisses!
I love being a mommy to boys, I always said I wanted boys and I am grateful that God blessed me with the 2 best boys ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment