Sunday, October 4, 2009

life's not fair....

whoever said life was fair needs to be shot....it's not fair.....some people work hard their whole lives and just keep getting shit on time after time....my poor parents have worked hard their whole lives....raising 3 kids plus a grandkid. They just can't seem to catch any luck. My dad has had medical problems for the past 15 years....my mom lost her job of 25 years....my nephew(who lives with them) was in a serious accident last summer and had loads of medical bills.....they just can't get ahead....cable gone...gas, I just found out...gone....they have no heat or hot water....they are so far behind on all of their bills.....why oh why can't they catch a break....I am so angry and upset I just don't know what to do.....I want to pay all of their bills, but I know that doesn't help them in the long run. If they can't pay them now, they won't be able to pay them next month either....why is it that in our society people look normal and hard working, but what you don't see is the pain they are living with every day....the poverty that lives right next door to you....I'm crushed that my parents are suffering....

No comments:

Post a Comment